A huge range of Wedding Rings and Engagements rings are on offer at Robert Adair Jewellers.On your Wedding Day make sure that your Engagement Ring is looking its best at our Ballymena Jewellers. A gorgeous wedding, a new wedding ring and the perfect dress will all make your day perfect but don’t over look this little detail. At our workshop we are happy to repair, resize and clean your engagement ring and wedding ring to ensure that they will sparkle in your Wedding Album.
Once your rings are fitted and cleaned here are some tip to keep them shining;
- Wear your jewellery when appropriate. Remove when gardening, cleaning, exercising or during any other rough physical work.
- Try not to wear it overnight.
- Don’t store jewellery near heating vents, on windowsills or in the bathroom.
- Always use 100% cotton to clean jewellery.
- Jewellery can be cleaned using hot soap water and a soft toothbrush. Be sure rinse completely and dry thoroughly.
- If soapy water doesn’t clean a piece completely we recommend bringing it to a specialist.
- Many gem stone and pearls can require specialist care and can be brought in for advice and help.
When cared for properly jewellery should always be eye-catching and impressive. Hopefully these jewellery cleaning tips will keep your pieces shining. Don’t let even the tiniest problem with your engagement ring spoil your Wedding Day. Bring your Rings into Robert Adair Jewellers to make sure they are proffesionally resized, repaired and cleaned. Contact Stuart Adair on 028 25656896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are located at Diamond House, 47-51 Mill Street, Ballymena.
Engagement & Wedding Ring – Repair, Resize, Clean – Ballymena